your daily dose of the dog with the most,
now featuring the comic stylings of Plum Tucker
Saturday, July 01, 2006
bathtime before grandma and grandpa arrive!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
After a few minutes perusing the blog, your comments on Friday, and some glimpses of Scooter Jones, I think Drew and I are getting a basset mix of some sort when I move to Austin!
ps are these pics outside the back of my house? There is a creepy hose hand in the grass back there that looks suspiciously familiar. :)
1 comment:
After a few minutes perusing the blog, your comments on Friday, and some glimpses of Scooter Jones, I think Drew and I are getting a basset mix of some sort when I move to Austin!
ps are these pics outside the back of my house? There is a creepy hose hand in the grass back there that looks suspiciously familiar. :)
Post a Comment