your daily dose of the dog with the most, now featuring the comic stylings of Plum Tucker
I want to die and come back as one of your dogs.
correction......WHEN I die, I want to come back as one of your dogs......not ready to go yet!
I don't want to die and come back as poor plum because we know what scooter liked to do to her......
awww....this pics make me miss the dog park even more!
Scooter... you need to show us what has been going on in your life. I hear you have been having some nice walks, and might have gotten a new mat for your front porch?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want to die and come back as one of your dogs.
correction......WHEN I die, I want to come back as one of your dogs......not ready to go yet!
I don't want to die and come back as poor plum because we know what scooter liked to do to her......
awww....this pics make me miss the dog park even more!
Scooter... you need to show us what has been going on in your life. I hear you have been having some nice walks, and might have gotten a new mat for your front porch?
Post a Comment