Tuesday, March 27, 2007

scooter watches auntie dance

It might be hard to see Scooter's expression in this picture, but look closely (click on the picture to enlarge for full effect). She LOVES her auntie. All the time her auntie was visiting, Scooter was glowing. Smiling at Auntie, drooling on Auntie, staring at Auntie, trying to get Auntie to give her attention. Auntie tried to get Scooter to dance, but Scooter just wanted to get a front row seat while Auntie danced.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you can see it, but I had slobber stains on my sweatpants in this picture...from Scooter nudging up against me and being at my side before the dance session began....

I love my Scootie! And it seems that she likes me too.
love Auntie

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! scooby scooby hot sauce LOVES auntie meg. The look on her face when you open the picture to a bigger size is priceless! Meg, how does it feel to be worshipped by a bassador?

Bridget said...

It seems like I remember some of the men at Molly's wedding watching Meg dance with the same expression! :)