Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bored by Battlestar



The girls were unmoved by Starbuck's daring plan to defeat the Cylons by risking the entire fleet, nor by Lee Adama's heroic flying, nor by Bill Adama's quiet pride in his son, nor by the Scottish-inspired soundtrack, but they did enjoy the time on the couch it bought them last night.

10 comments:

Maura said...

oh thanks for posting these. I miss those little bugs so much. And I haven't seen them in this pose before. Thanks for posting, camera phone and all. little sweetnesses.

Carolyn said...

Caprica and Starbuck (the otherwise nameless cats) do not comprehend this Battlestar malaise. They can't look away lest they miss the reveal of the 12th cylon. Still, cute way to watch BSG nonetheless.

Maura said...

do you think scooter and plum are cylons?

lullaby jones said...

Doggie Cylons? [shudder] Dear God, I hope not.

Paul said...

DOGGIE CYLONS!!! My dog is a cyborg.

Carolyn said...

I think Plum may be a sleeper-Cylon, but Scooter is President Roslin through and through. She will lead you to Earth.

p.s. it is the 2.0 cliffhanger that knocks you off the couch - so be prepared if you have a long marathon in Worcester.

JLD said...

Plum is NOT a sleeper-cylon.

She does, however, have a secret cylon in her mind that only she can see, which explains why she makes all those sudden movements and sounds that seem otherwise unprovoked and strange.

Carolyn said...

sleeper cylons are NEVER who you think they are. NEVER.

lullaby jones said...

People, people. Pull yourselves together. Surely it is pure silliness that leaves us pondering the cylon-ness or non-cylon-ness of these pups. What we should really be concerned about is whether they're zombies and if so, can one crate train a zombie? These are the truly big questions, people.

lullaby jones said...

p.s. What if BALTAR is a cylon, too? OMG!

but then, I haven't seen season 3.