your daily dose of the dog with the most, now featuring the comic stylings of Plum Tucker
Thursday, May 07, 2015
hello again!
My mom had the good idea to restart this blog to document Scooter's (and Plum's!) old age. Frank is going to take pictures of Scooter and Plum on most days and say something about them. Tomorrow he says he will feature Plum.
Here is his first picture of Scooter:
M (me): What do you like about Scooter Jones?
F (Frank): That she's black. And her eyebrows are white.
M: Anything else you want to say about her?
F: Her teeth are sharp. And her nose is very wet and it's black too.
M: Anything else?
F: In that picture it's kind of sunny. I like petting her because she's furry. She sniffs things.
M: Like what?
F: The ground.
And this is one I took of them this afternoon while I was gardening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment